Learn How To Build An ECommerce Website From Scratch With WordPress
- If you opt for a Web designer, you may be charged $1000 for creating a custom theme.
- Instead if you choose a professional website building company they may charge you $600. But the limitation is that, you cannot ask for a custom design and they won’t offer any post purchase support too.
- If you start up this course, you yourself will become an expert in building and customizing your own ECommerce website with various WordPress themes and plugins.
- Above all, we will be with you, all the way down while building your website, to help you troubleshoot all the issues you may face.
This course will take you through simple and practical approach while learning ECommerce website principles. It takes you on the right path to create a store with clear step-by-step guidance starting from a domain to configuring a payment gateway. The entire course is captioned i.e. you have English U.S subtitles for all the lectures.
You can get free domains and hosting packages to learn this course. Once you’re accustomed to WordPress, you can move on our list of recommended premium hosting and domain, because choosing a premium hosting is where most new website owners go wrong.
In this course, all lectures follow a step-by-step plan, that will guide you along the way.
By the end of this ECommerce Website course, you can transcend from an absolutely zero to an expert, running a powerful online store to sell your products in just 10 hours.
This course is structured in the following manner.
- Install WordPress on your laptop / computer for free
- Get free domain and hosting to learn this course
- Introduction to WordPress Essentials
- Setup & Configure WordPress Tools & Settings
- Install & setup WooCommerce plugin
- Types of Products that you can sell in your store
- Install and Customize 2 Official Woo-themes
- Add and Copy Multiple Products quickly
- Give Professional look to your site
- Customize a new premium grade Woo-theme
- Configure each and every WooCommerce Settings step-by-step
- Create Pricing Tables to showcase your pricing plans
- Create Amazon Affiliate Store
- Configure PayPal, Stripe Payment Gateway and make test transactions with Credit / Debit card etc.
- Add Multi-Currency Payment Support
- Manage your sales Orders
- Improve page loading speed & Add recommended Plugins
- Secure your store against any threat / attack
- Analyze & Interpret your sales reports
- Setup and Manage Advanced Review system
See What Students are saying about this Course:
Faisal Qamar: What an exceptional course, I ever seen. Mr. Arun and Ms. Sharomena put tremendous effort to build such a beautiful course on udemy. It cover WordPress from all prospective. I also appreciate the response you give me on time. Anyone who wish to learn every detail must take this course, its worth to watch each lesson. Once again thanks Mr. Arun and Ms. Sharomena
Woodhess Saint Amour: Very precise and consistent with a lot great of informations. The instructor is fantastic. I would recommend this course to anyone. Good job!
Mustak Ahmed: This course is really comprehensive and easy to follow for anyone who is looking to learn ecommerce, but also WordPress. I was looking for some great information on how to sell online and now I’ve found it. Recommended!
Husain Alnaser: I was so excited to learn about WordPress ecommerce since i am planning to open a new online business. The course is super fun, straight forward, and relatively short but comprehensive and thorough. I would really participate in new useful courses from Arun in future. Recommended for everyone who is looking to build an e-commerce website.
Daniel Cure Velasquez: If you wanna learn from the best, this is the course for you. I never purchase online courses but this is different, this is a complete guide about how to develop ecommerce sites . our teacher is excellent person, very committed and willing to help at all time.
Richard Dernister: The instructors are generous with their time and updates and, although I haven’t yet finished the entire course, I’m quite favorably impressed with what I’ve seen so far. For me it has been a good investment.
- Over 4100+ satisfied students
- Over 74 Positive reviews
- Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
- 9.5 hours of HD content
- Course Completion Certificate
- 30 Days money back guarantee – No questions asked!
- Above all – Instructor with ‘Lightning speed’ badge holder for his fast response time and support
April 14: Add Multi-Currency Payment Support – 6 Lectures – 28 Mins
March 19: Amazon Affiliate Store Section – 11 Lectures – 40 Mins
March 04: Stripe Payment Gateway Section – 6 Lectures – 30 Mins
January 20: Pricing Table Section – 4 Lectures – 50 Mins
January 15: Speed up + Add plugins, Sales Reports Analysis, Customer Reviews Sections – 16 Lectures – 60 Mins
January 5: Secure Your Website Section – 11 Lectures – 25 Mins
What are the requirements?
- No coding skills needed.
- An email account, web browser & internet connection
- Mac or Windows or Linux OS
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn How to Build ECommerce website using WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce and official WooThemes from scratch
- Get 5 Premium Grade ECommerce Website Themes
- Start Online eCommerce store to sell products
- Get Free Domain + Hosting to learn this course
- Setup and configure WordPress settings
- Use various tools in WordPress
- WooCommerce plugin setup
- Add different type of products to your eCommerce website
- Install and setup 2 ECommerce Website themes
- Customize Mystile eCommerce theme as shown in preview
- Setup and configure WooCommerce settings
- Create Online Amazon Affiliate Store
- Import Products from Amazon and Earn automated affiliate commissions
- Install and create 3 awesome, responsive pricing tables
- Setup PayPal Standard & Stripe Payment gateway
- Make test transactions with credit, debit card and bank transfer
- Automatic refunds from WordPress orders dashboard
- Manage all the orders in orders dashboard
- Add attachments, title and rating features to user reviews
- Analyze and interpret the order reports
- Improve your website’s page loading speed
- Add 3 different styles of Pricing Tables
- 100% security and firewall protection from Hackers
What is the target audience?
- Do you want to build your own eCommerce Website in the free & easy WordPress CMS using WooCommerce and PayPal or Stripe Gateway?
- Small & Medium size shop owners – Expand your market to national / international market with minimal investment.
- Business people – Got products in hand? But can’t invest in renting shops for selling products!
- Traders – Who want to establish a professional eCommerce site?
- Entrepreneurs dreaming for their own Online Business Startups or Online eCommerce Store to sell products
- Affiliates looking to build Amazon affiliate store
- Web builders / designers – Earn $599 per eCommerce WordPress website setup
- No prior website building experience or coding knowledge is needed.
- This course is probably not for you, if you’re looking to learn CSS or PHP or HTML.
- This eCommerce course is for newbies who are not familiar with website building and/or for students looking to build WordPress websites.